2. Order extras now. It costs less to order an additional 25 now than have to reorder 25 more later.
3. Don’t have a separate Reception Card. Instead put ceremony and reception info on same card. Saves you money, and guests will have all the information on one card.
photo credit: Lilywillow Paper and Press via photopin cc
4. Forgo the Pre-Stamped RSVP card. Instead include a link to your wedding website or your email address. Make sure you also include a phone number for guests who aren’t online.
5. Avoid square or over-sized invitations. They look stylish, but cost more to mail than standard sized ones.
6. Print it yourself. Order blank invitations (Mountain Cow is an excellent source) or purchase from your local office supply store. Be sure to get extras so you can practice.
Hearts, Joy, Love!
For more money saving tips and planning ideas, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 937-235-2586.