Are you looking for easy and inexpensive wedding personalization ideas that represent and are significant to you and your fiancé instead of being just another “cookie cutter” wedding?
Here are some wedding personalization ideas to fit any theme or style.
For a more traditional wedding try:
- Instead of dropping petals, have the flower girl pass out flowers to various guests as she walks down the aisle
- Carry your grandmother’s handkerchief or wear your mother’s pin
Tradition with a little twist:
- A special thank you dance with all of your guests
- As one of your ceremony readings, include a love poem written by you (or your fiancé)
Unexpected, but fun:
- Provide a list of trivia questions about you and your fiancé for your guests to answer
- Have a “ring warming” (also called “ring blessing”) during your ceremony
Your guests will enjoy themselves more and your wedding day will be more memorable if it includes things that aren’t exactly like what they’ve seem at other weddings.
For more wedding ideas on personalizing your wedding, sign up for my free report which includes ‘33 Super-Easy, Low (Or No) Cost Ways To Create A Wedding That Is Totally YOU!’ where you’ll find these and many other fun ideas.
Hearts, Joy, Love!
For more wonderful tips and ideas to personalize your day and make it uniquely yours contact me at email@example.com or at 937-235-2586 or 937-581-3647!