General Health & Beauty
1. Drink plenty of water – 8 glasses is recommended. This will keep you hydrated and keep your body in balance. Healthy skin and hair starts from the inside.
2. It’s so important to cleanse your face twice daily, once in the morning and again at bedtime to remove your makeup.
3. For smooth, glowing skin, use a gentle scrub/exfoliate to remove dry, dead skin cells! This is also great to do on your entire body.
4. Whether you want to lose weight, or just tone up – it’s never too late to start a well-rounded fitness plan.
Mix it up – do strength training, cardio and stretching for balance and flexibility. You’ll look great on your wedding day, and you’ll be healthier.
5. Brighten up your smile. Get over-the-counter products like teeth whitening strips or toothpastes, or have them professionally whitened.
Before Your Wedding Day
6. At your hair salon trial session, bring any hair accessories that you are planning to wear on your wedding day.
7. If you have a picture of what you would like your hair or make up to look like, bring it along.
8. Also bring a photo of your wedding gown. You’ll want your hair and make up to coordinate with what you’ll be wearing.
On Your Wedding Day
9. To avoid any mishaps with your hair and makeup on your wedding day, it is best to wear a button down shirt to your appointments.
10. Start with a clean face! It’s good to rinse your face with cold water, it will wake you up and it also shrinks up the pores.
11. This is not the time to try any new or unfamiliar products as they might cause an allergic reaction. It’s best to stick with what you know and your normal routine.
12. For bright white eyes, try using a little bit of Visine for redness relief.
13. For best hair styling results, don’t wash your hair the day of your event, do it the day before.
If you want more ideas on wedding beauty, or need some help with your wedding plans contact me at email@example.com or at 937-235-2586.
Hearts, Joy, Love!